What is personal Information?
Personal information is any information or opinion about you that identifies you, or from which your identity can be reasonably determined.
What Information do we collect?
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you through our website unless you provide it to us voluntarily. The information we collect varies, depending on how you use our site. This Policy applies to all information collected or submitted to deluxeshebutter.com. The types of personal information collected include: name, shipping address, billing address, e-mail address, phone number, credit card information to complete purchases, and other general questions relating to areas of interest on our website.
In addition to this we also collect aggregate, non-personally-identifiable information on users of our website. This is done via deluxeshebutter.com servers along with: Google Analytics; Google Analytics Advertising Features including Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting; and other third party programs to track and record data that your browser sends. This data may include the following: IP address, pages viewed, product viewed, referring sites, time spent on site, product purchase information, non-personally identifiable demographic and interest data, and other statistics relating to browsing behaviours. The information collected is anonymous, and does not include information relating to individual users. This information is used only for the purpose of aggregating and analysing data in order to improve our product offering and user experience. If you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics reporting, you may use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to do so.
How do we use this Information?
- We are dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information that we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We only use personal information to identify and process your order; correspond with you by mail, phone or post; respond to any concerns you may have; notify you of Deluxe Shea Butter products and services, sales and promotions, or other matters that may be of interest to you.
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to do so.
- We need to share the information in order to provide the product or service you have requested.
- We need to send the information to companies who work on our behalf to provide a product or service for you on our behalf and to provide other services, including, but not limited to, payment processing, shipping, order tracking, promotional fulfilment, and customer service. Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us, unless they have your consent to do so.
- We need to respond to valid legal process. This includes a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, and any other instance when we believe we are required to provide information by law.
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our users with affiliates or other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes.
We use “cookies” to help us provide a better user experience by measuring which website areas are of greatest interest. A cookie is a small piece of data which is placed on your computer’s hard drive when you access a website. A cookie may collect information about the ways visitors use our website, i.e. which pages they visit, which links they use etc. This information helps us to adapt and improve the services our Website provides. All information collected is anonymous and does not identify you personally. You may choose to disable cookies using the tools in your browser; however, by doing so you may not be able to take advantage of all of the features and functions of our website.
Linking to other site
We may provide links to other websites that are not under our control. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy that you may wish to review. We have no responsibility for linked websites and provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
How do we keep your Information Secure?
We are dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information that we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure personal information we collect. We cannot guarantee 100% security of any information that you disclose online, and you do so at your own risk. We incorporate security measures such as encryption and authentication tools to protect your data from unauthorised use. Firewalls are utilised to protect our servers and network from unauthorised users accessing and tampering with files and other information that we store.
How do I update or opt out?
Please assist us in keeping your information current by notifying us of changes to your name, address, title, phone number or email address. If you have sent us any personal information that needs updating, changing or removal, please direct your request to email@example.com or write to Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd, PO Box 206, North Adelaide SA 5006. We will reply within 28 days to confirm these updates have been completed. If you have created a user account, you can update your details by logging in via the My Account page.
We will never knowingly collect or solicit information from individuals under the age of 18 without first obtaining verifiable parental consent. If you are under the age of 18 you should not provide information to us via this website. If we become aware that a person under 18 has provided personally identifiable information to us without verifiable parental consent, we will remove such personally identifiable information from our files.
Effective date and modification
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: (08) 7200 3811
Or write to Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd, PO Box 206, North Adelaide SA 5006