Orders can be placed through our website via “Online Store” tab, by email, fax, post or telephone. In order to avoid communication errors or delays we strongly recommend that orders be placed in writing via our website, email or fax.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or for no reason at all. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any product or service.
All orders must be paid for prior to shipping, except for account customers who must abide by respective account payment terms. Account customers are responsible for any payments due for any products or services ordered through their account. If we do not receive payment from your credit issuer or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due to us. You shall also be responsible for any costs of collection of overdue payment.
- Debit or Credit cards – via website or phone
- Direct Deposits. If you choose to pay via Direct Deposit you will be required to fax or email us with your order request, delivery address details, and your contact details. Once the total cost has been confirmed by our reply email, you will then need to proceed with a direct deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to our account which we will supply you. Once payment has been made from your end, you will then need to email or contact us to confirm payment has been processed. Once your payment is showing as cleared funds in our account, we will dispatch the goods promptly.
- Cheques & Money Orders. Cheques & Money Orders are to be made out to Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd and posted to PO Box 206, North Adelaide SA 5006. Cheques & Money Orders must be received and presented before goods can be dispatched. Please record your order reference or invoice number and name on the back of the cheque or money order.
Shipping and handling charges are additional. Freight and handling charges are not inclusive of catalogued product prices. We provide our customers with accurate shipping quotes in an easy to use online shopping cart for postage within Australia and for overseas orders. Postage charges are calculated at checkout.
The Free Shipping promotion for 100g Skincare is applicable to shipping addresses within Australia only, with a maximum of 15 units per order.
Online orders are normally shipped out within 2 working days of full payment being received. Wholesale and large consignments can vary depending on stock levels. We anticipate having product dispatched within 1-3 business days from confirmation of wholesale orders.
Orders weighing up to 22kgs will be sent by Australia Post or Courier service. Australia Post will deliver to physical, PO Box or Parcel Locker addresses.
Orders over 22kgs can only be sent by courier service. The courier companies we use do not deliver to Post Offices i.e. PO Box or Parcel Locker addresses. As such, a physical postage address will be required to enable delivery of these orders.
All international customers are required to contact us for specific shipping quotes on large orders over 100kg, or general questions and answers can also be obtained by contacting us direct.
International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to the destination of shipment that Deluxe Shea Butter cannot be responsible for. If you have questions about these taxes please contact your local customs office.
Shipping dates are estimates only and if any unexpected delays are experienced, the customer will be notified.
Pricing & Availability
Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer by Deluxe Shea Butter Australia and reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
All prices are subject to change. All prices are in AUD. The listing, description of, or reference to, a product or service on the Site does not imply that the product or service is presently available or that we endorse that product or service. In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, error in pricing information received from a supplier, or any other reason, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for such product or service at the incorrect price, even if the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd cannot guarantee that a product listed as in stock will actually ship right away, as inventory can change significantly from day to day. In rare cases, a product may be in stock when you place your order, and sold out by the time your order is processed. However, if an item that is in stock in your shopping cart when you place your order is sold out at the time your order is processed, we will notify you by e-mail or telephone to advise you of this and to give you the option of either processing a back-order on your behalf or to promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of order charged.
Product Image & Packaging
Product images are for display purposes only. Actual packaging may vary. We try to display the colours of our products as accurately as possible. Nevertheless, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
The stability & nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, or when used in combination with other ingredients. This is beyond our control & we strongly recommend lab tests prior to commercial runs. Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd cannot accept any liability in this regard.
- There can be no cancellations once an order has been dispatched.
- Orders left on “Wait” status or unconfirmed beyond 7 days will be automatically deleted from our system save and except International Orders which will remain in the system for 14 days
- Pick Up orders must be collected within 7 days or they will be returned to warehouse inventory.
Returns & Refunds
- We make every effort to ensure that your purchase arrives to you in perfect condition. Should you experience a problem with your order, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +61 8 7200 3811 or fax +61 8 7200 7712 and we will do our utmost to resolve any issue.
- Please note that Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd does not have to provide a refund if you simply change your mind on an item, so please choose carefully.
- Any discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order. Any discrepancies with your order will be logged in our system for quick reference so that we can better manage your account. Claims made after the 7 day period will not be accepted.
- If you ordered or if we supplied you the wrong product i.e. quantity, and if the order has already been dispatched, we are unable to recall it. You will need to receive the delivery then post it back to our warehouse. After confirming claims and receiving the returned goods at our warehouse, we shall then promptly (a) re-supply the item(s) or (b) credit the relevant invoice appropriately.
- If an error has been made by Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
- If you receive the product you ordered in a damaged condition i.e. damaged in transit, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your goods by telephone, email or facsimile. Deluxe Shea Butter will follow up with our shipping company to investigate and re-send your order. We may require evidence showing product as being damaged or that the damaged product be returned to us prior to resending your order.
- Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your invoice number, name, and contact information as well as why the goods are being returned. Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately & promptly.
- Goods received, even in the event of incorrect supply, shall only be returned for re-supply or credit if the goods are unopened and in their original packaging showing no signs of obvious use. Importantly it is always the customers’ responsibility to review the goods received prior to their opening.
- Customers are responsible for risk of loss, shipping and handling fees for dispatch, returning or exchanging products.
Purpose of the Site
The purpose of the Site is to provide you with information about us, our products, the campaigns that we support and the activities we undertake. In addition, you may be able to purchase products and services through the Site.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and the State of South Australia. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms & Conditions, or your access or use of the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State and federal courts located in the State of South Australia.
Ownership of Materials on the Site
All brand, product and service names used in the Site are the trademarks, trade names or service marks of Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd unless otherwise stated. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trade marks, trade names or service marks, or use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising any such trademarks, trade names or service marks, without the express prior written permission Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd or the owner of such trade marks, trade names or service marks.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The site, and any content available on the site, are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. You expressly agree that use of the site is at your sole risk and you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of the site. Neither we nor any of our business partners represent or warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects, if any, will be corrected, or that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components; nor do we or they make any representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, currency, quality, performance or suitability of the site or any content available on the site. In the event of any problem with the site or any content, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using the site. All products and services listed or purchased on or through the site are subject only to any applicable express warranties. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all other warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to products and services listed or purchased on or through the site. We disclaim any and all liability for product defect or failure, claims that are due to normal wear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misapplication. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary.
No Medical Advice
The information provided on the website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide professional medical advice. For treatment of health ailments, please seek diagnosis and recommendations from a licensed practitioner. Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd does not take responsibility for the use or misuse of information on this website.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the sole remedy for any claim for damages arising out of or related to any product or service listed or purchased on or through the site shall be limited to a refund of the purchase price paid for such product or service. Under no circumstances shall we or any of our business partners, or any of our or their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives, or any other party involved in creating, producing, transmitting or distributing the site or any product sold through the site, or any part thereof, be liable for any punitive, exemplary, consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages arising from or in connection with the site or any content, products or services made available or listed on it, whether for breach of contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. In the event the foregoing limitation of liability is held to be unenforceable for any reason, then our maximum liability for any of the foregoing types of damages shall be limited to the amount that we receive for the transaction that gave rise to the claim.
Linking to www.deluxesheabutter.com
You may only create links to the Deluxe Shea Butter Website with prior written consent from Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd granting you permission to do so, and subject to the following criteria; you may not replicate our content, or create a frame, border or browser layout to our content, and a Linking Site should not imply that from Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd is endorsing their website or their products, or provide any information that is untrue about us or make any representation about their relationship to us.
We may provide links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of those websites, are not responsible for the availability of them, and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk.
Modification of the Site and the Services
We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. We may also impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part or the entire Site without notice or penalty. We may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all.
Amendment of the Terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions without notice to you from time to time. If we decide to change these Terms & Conditions we will post those changes here. We encourage you to visit this section of our Site regularly in order to remain informed of any changes. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the Site.
User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
We do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you either through the Site, any of its services, by e-mail, or in any other way. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing prior to your submission to us, any comments, feedback, information or other material submitted or sent to us will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. By submitting or sending comments, feedback, information or other material to us you represent and warrant that the information and material is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the information or material. All comments, feedback, information or other material submitted shall be and remain our property and we shall have the unrestricted, worldwide right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material and information (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also warrant that any “moral rights” in posted information and materials have been waived.
© Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd 2013. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction prohibited other than in accordance with the following copyright notice and limited reproduction permissions. The contents of these pages are © Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd 2013. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:-
Licence to copy for personal use:
You may make copies of the Site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it, and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes.
Licence to recopy for limited purposes:
You may recopy the material to individual third parties for their personal information only, but only if:
1. You acknowledge the web pages of the Site as the source of the material. You must include such acknowledgement along with the top-level URL from the Site (http://www.deluxesheabutter.com) in the copy of the material; and
2. You inform the third party that these conditions apply to him or her and that he/she must comply with them.
This licence to recopy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of a page from the Site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
No part of the Site may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We encourage you to read our Product Ordering Terms and conditions, which is incorporated by reference into these Terms & Conditions. By using the Site to order products and services from us, you agree to our Product Ordering Terms and conditions.
If you have any comments or questions about or Site please contact us via email at email@example.com
The Site is owned and operated by Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd ACN 145 297 409 trading as Deluxe Shea Butter. All formal notices to us shall be sent to Attn: Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd, PO Box 206, North Adelaide SA 5006. All notices to you shall be sent to the email address that you provide to us when you order or correspond with us. Such notice shall be deemed given one business day after the email is sent. Any action or claim against us must be brought within one year following the date on which the claim first accrued or shall be deemed forever waived.